12.21.2005

Palusot..nuninuninuninuuu..



I was really excited to post something here in my Blog yesterday because I was in the "mood". In the mood to make something sensible to my poor ol Blogspot. I even searched for a neat picture to be posted along my article..

The post was not that bad at all (or so I thought), so indeed it made me happy just to finish a post. All is well and I clicked on the orange thingy with a sign of "Publish Post" hoping that the whole world could finally read my work, my blog.

But to my disappointment, the POST never came out. I checked on my site and the only thing that was posted there was the CUTE PICTURE I got. No sign of the article that I made. Buhuhuhuhu. I was really pissed off. I tried to think back on what I did wrong and up to now, still no clear answer.

The point is I was stupid not to know how to post a Post. And all the hardwork for that nerve wrecking first post was gone to waste.


... At least now, I have an excuse for writing such a horrible first post. hehehehe


Blame me. Bleh!...

3 wishful thoughts:

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

oo nga. palusot ka pa. welcome to blogspot!

Corie said...

hehehe.. kung lulusot lang naman po..

salamat sa post! ^_______^'v

Anonymous said...

iniwan mo na ko sa tabulas di na kita bati! hehe! blogwhore! haha! lab u!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com