11.11.2007

a change is gonna come

I chopped of my hair. goodbye long locks. but it's not THAT short. but i think people can tell the difference right away. i'd look like a tomboy again! i just needed to change something..anything concrete! it was a great feeling when A.C chopped my locks..gumaan kaagad ang pakiramdam ko! literally and emotinally.. so tama daw bang pagbalingan ang buhok! but i almost, always do that... my hair suffers from whatever emotional drawback that im in..well the first line of defense are my cd and mp3 collections.. sobrang dami na ang gasgas from playing songs over and over and over again.haaay.

im going to start jogging again.. kasi i gained back all the weight that i lost last year ( hanggang march of this year ). hindi ko pa nga nari reach ang goal ko.. may setback na kaagad. but that's ok. i can deal with this. tinamad din kasi ako.. wala na akong kasama mag jog.. my jogging buddy / sister eh umalis na.. so.. sabay kaming mag jogging pero ibang time zones. hehe. then next best thing eh si deandin.. pero ang layo na nya. kasi wala ng review.. tapos ung mga *ehem*.. i learned my lesson not to jog with someone cute. kasi they tend to distract me and people around me..
(sigeee. maghanap ng rason!) and siguro its time na for me to do things on my own. i always rely on people to do things for me and to be with me every step of the way.. maybe that's a part of the reason why it's so hard for me to be alone. but as you know.. im trying to change all that. i want to be a better person. (naks)

samahan na lang ng maraming dasal.. kaya yan! :D

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com