3.02.2006

Galit kita


I HATE YOU!


no, actually HATE is a big word.. pero parang malapit na dun. NAKAKAINIS KA!!!!

Even if I don't talk about it all the time.. and not complaining if you bring up the topic most of the times..that does not mean that IM OK about it.. or that I'm already over it...

YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE ...you are the one who should understand kung gaano ako ka sensitive sa bagay na yun..REMEMBER what happened sa Oody's? OK.. pinalagpas ko na yun.. I know you did not mean anythign bad.. and so does Dean.. pero that hurt me.. Until now.. your words are still ringing in my ears.. I cried my self to sleep for 3 days when that happened.. Does my pain bring you happiness huh???

OK you apologized and promised never to do that again. BUT the damage was done... Can you undo what you've done? or maybe can you erase the memory of what just happened kanina sa elevator? You also apologized the last time.. pero here you go again.. throwing words at me like flaming knives.. grrrrrr.

Just leave the kid out of this mess.



0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com