6.25.2007

bore

I've been too lazy to update this blog.

I've been too lazy to do anything.

I don't know what to do with this "Free Time" on my hand. I am homebound. Can't go out that much since I want to help out here in our home. and of course.. no more allowance.. so I REALLY CAN'T GO OUT. I'm trying to rearrange my room, clean the house, do the laundry, wash the dishes, and cook for ate while waiting for the results. and i hope to God favorable ang results sa akin... Anyway. I don't really know why I'm updating this blog besides the fact that I'm super duper bored. I wan't to finish my scrap book. I want to clean my closet. I want to clean every show in the house. I want to have a house party for my friends. (Catherine... when are you planning to go to my house?) since I haven't seen them for over a month now... I need to have a vacation. A getaway. An escapade. And I can only have that.. IF and only IF i'll pass the board exams. How the hell can i have fun when every friggin second.. i am worrying about the results. sooo. there. im stuck here. bleeding my eyes out watching prisonbreak reruns and DVD marathons... reading those books that i've set aside while reviewing... cooking breakfasts and dinners... updating blogs , friendsters , chatting with old friends and classmates through YM. (thank heavens for YM!) .. so there ...

I'm too lazy to end this shizznit..

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com