7.19.2007

New page

So ok. I changed the look of my blog. My previous cover was nice but i think it was too safe. or should i say boring. This one is quite cheesy though.(cheesy ball mood.) hehehe. I'm gonna miss it though. But enough of that.. I just want to move on and move forward from this..

Change is good.
and most of the time scary... but as i have learned from these past few months. change is just a normal process. everybody has to go through with it. at some point no matter how small or drastic that change is.

A fresh graduate like me experienced one of the most drastic changes in my life. for almost 15 years.. i was used to going to school everyday... doing tons of school work, cramming for exams, finishing projects, conducting researches, doing clinical duties and of course.. having "baon" (allowance) everyday. For 15 years i was juggling those things. and i thought i could never get out of it. and then graduation came. i was one of those people who were pretty emotional when graduation came because i knew that this was something BIG. i was scared.

I was scared because i knew that after this graduation. I will be part of the society. Living in the "REAL WORLD". NO more excuses for being stubborn and misbehaving. I should learn how to be a "RESPONSIBLE" person. and that was BIG for me..

I also made a decision to let go all of the burdens that has been holding me back from moving forward. How can i welcome change if my hands is full of things that i refuse to let go of? It won't do me any good. I have accepted that there is nothing that can be changed with what happened in the past. what i can do is to lead my way TODAY. to command what can happen to me NOW. i am GRATEFUL for what has happened and Hopeful for what the future will bring to my life.... Life has so much to offer me. and I am grateful for all the chances it has given me. So I better WORK my ass off this time.

Slowly I'm starting to learn those things.. not all of them at the same time though.. it will surely take time...but hey. I have all the time that i need. and loved ones who are with me each step of the way! =)

1 wishful thoughts:

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

love the new page.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com