1.31.2006

Bounce

Have'nt written anything for days. Had a terrible... I mean TERRIBLE week.

Super busy with school.. with the thesis and stuff. I was sick for days...I was not able to go to school last saturday because my body was too weak. (really.. for the first time in my life... feeling ko lantang gulay akuu) that is why I missed 2 of my exams. haaaay.

Well.. speaking of me being sick. I was really touched to see how my sisters took great care of me while I was in my sick bed. Sure they made fun of me looking like a blob in the bed (harhar) Okay, they can be really mean at times.. I even called them my wicked sisters.. nyahaha.. (lalo na yung married ko na na kapatid hehe ) we sometimes fight about who's in charge with the remote control and argue if one of us is using the phone for so long that our personal calls can't get through and yelling at me if I tease Harriet and my pretty niece will b irritated and can't do nothing but to cry her tonsils out.. and my ever so concerned sisters/ Harriet's mom/ Harriet's Tita's will come to the rescue... jaraan..hehehe and for shouting at me for being so stubborn and for being such a klutz. ( I won't deny). I admit I have done some stupid, irrational, naughty, even evil things to make their blood pressure reach the high heavens. And even if i did some stupid things before, they are still there loving me and taking care of me they did a good job. I was touched. Para kaming mag boboypren... we fight hard.. pero we kiss and make up (a lot!) din agad.. WE LOVE EACH OTHER TO DEATH (kahit hindi halata..dinadaan lang sa joke..ang maging cheeeeezy LAGOT!)And I realized (again) what great sisters I have (naaaks. oi indi ako sipsip kasi inde naman nila alam na may blog ako no??!) Really... I can't imagine my life without them. As long as I have my sisters around me.. I will be alright. =) ay labyuuuuu mga kapatid!!! =)

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com