1.03.2006

Found My Favorite!!!



The long wait is finally over.




We (me and borgy) completed the 21 stickers needed for my

Starbucks Planner "Find Your Favorite" (2006). Yiiipppeeeeee!!!

(Exact date of acquisition: December 28, 2005)

It was not easy to get this planner... my sister and I had to literally endure "eyes-wide-open" nights just to get those ever so precious stickers. (hehheehe) Not to mention having big holes in our pockets for buying those tall lattes, grande espresso and venti frapps... (my.. my... those drinks were not that cheap at all!)




Well..after I laid my hands on the planner.. it was all worth it. This planner is much much better than the 2005 edition. (though i really liked that 2005 edition because of the envelop thingy.. but it was really too bulky!) The new edition is slimmer and more "sophisticated" in style (you can practically bring it anywhere..because it is so handy).Easier to write down things because it has lines like your regular notebook... ( with the previous edition.. my handwriting went wayward from hell into the heavens because there were no lines to guide me!!) This edition also have an address book which is nice (for easy access if I happen to forget the number of a friend..), Every month is a different flavor..GC's every month for a coffee treat for me and a friend.( We had an agreement that I can have the Planner and Ate can keep the GC's ... :D)


And what I love about Starbucks planners are the Artworks inside..I immediately fell in love with the 2005 edition because of these.. but this new edition was definitely better... the artworks inside are so FABULOUS!! Their artwork brings an "artisan" feeling to the whole planner..I love the way they captured range of emotions that a cup of coffee can bring to a person..wether it be euphoric, nostalgic, reflections, crazy obsessions, or just plain thoughts for the day..sort of an elegant scrap book..



Uhmnn.. after all this craze.. I just want to make this planner really worth it. Just like the 2005 planner.. but definitely better..After all... all the things that I can't post here in my blog or anywhere in public.. I can safely entrust it to my ever reliable planner/journal/diary...Lots of things happened these past few weeks.. I am just too lazy to post it here.. (nyahehhe) Just let me gather all my wits (if any..) so I can prolly share them all to you next time....Cheers to all!!!! ^_^

Happy New Year to ya' all!

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com