1.04.2006

~Taking a break from reading Cardio and Respi chapters from Black...wala lang... update ko lang to... Kahit na balibaliko and English.. oks lang..this is my page.. and one way of "harnessing" my writing skills.. (kung meron nga..hehe)

~I need a breather.. dumudugo na utak ko.. Info overload!!!

~Currently listening to Eheads - Sembreak

~My good friend Norie and I had a "fight".. actually it happened yesterday and it was about me making "excuses" not to go to the "gathering" today. Well.. I really wanted to go but I have my hands full doing all the school work. I have exams coming up, reports that needs to be finished, and finding infos for our thesis. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends to death but I have to focus on my studies first.. I can't be with them everytime they wanted me to be there. I feel pressured, sad and somehow guilty because they feel that I've been neglecting them as a friend..haaaaaaay... I feel like I am a bad friend... =(


.............................Pssst!Wag ka na magaleeet... =(

~still waiting for Cher's pictures ...can't wait to see them!!! hehe..

~While waiting for Cher's pictures... Shempre walang magawa..kung hindi magkalikot ng friendster.. ok.. "View Friends" -click- checking for new pictures ni jess.. may bagong testi si chou..new profile ni ghie...may shout out si JT.. and wapaaaaak! nag online pala si "manong" 5 days ago.. hmnn.. bale..4 ngaun.. minus 5 days.. e di mga 31 sha nag OL!! And still..no email for me.. nada. I was not surprised na actually... He started this "cold treatment" thing for months now.. and I dont expect him find any way of communicating with me. And honestly... It does not hurt as much as before. Maybe my heart grew numb.. or maybe it already has coped up.. siguro sabi nya (okkkeeei na.. tama na.. suko na ko...) Ok..it hurts a little sometimes.. that is unavoidable.. and that is NORMAL.. hmpf! Pero.. generally speaking.. nothing to worry about.. I am doing great. :D (wak ka na kumontraaa!!owkei?hehe)

~ I JUST LOVE EHEADS... haaay.. ELY bakeeeet?bakeeet mo kelangang umalis.. buhuhuhu..

~currently listening to: (i really like this one..)


HARD TO BELIEVE
I find it hard to believe
That all the pain that we are feeling
Has some meaning in this world
It's so hard to believe
That everything you see is different
From the things that you've been told
I wanted life to be this way
Just a little bit of love could mean so much
O please don't take it all away
But with you heaven is still close enough to touch
I find it hard to believe
That someone up there is waiting
With arms open wide and smiling
It's so hard to believe
When someone told me that your suffering
Is what you get for living
I wanted life to be this way
Just a little bit of love could mean so much
O please don't take it all away
But with you heaven is still close enough to touch
Because your love is still the only thing
That matters in this world
The only thing I can believe...

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com