1.06.2006

*** Geeez.. Dapat tulog na ko ngayon.. pero I had to submit my report pa..Badtrip talaga pag hindi DSL. ANG BAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!! I feel sad na naman..because I caught a tiny uber little glimpse of the e-mails he sent to me... And as usual.. it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I know that we haD something special before.. and that for a moment.. (maybe only for me) what we had was real.. and SAD at the same time...because that something special before, meant nothing to him now in the present and in the future... And perhaps.. I was the only one who thought it was REAL..


++ grrrrrrrrrr.. matutulog na lang nag iinarts na naman.. nanjan naman si *bleeep bleeeep* ...dun ka na lang...

***hindi eh..OK nga sha..Pero.. walang magic..

++ magic magic ka pa jan.. anong gagawin mo sa magic?nakakain ba un? bakeeeeet.. yang si *toot toot* me magic nga.. anong nangyari?!


----------------------------end-----------------------------------------------

0 wishful thoughts:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com